Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My 21-year old son was play-wrestiling w/ a friend and t s

Customer Question

My 21-year old son was play-wrestiling w/ a friend and hit his head on the wall. He is experiencing dizziness, slurred speach, headache, lack of focus. Should we take him to the emergency room?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes these symptoms are clearly indicative of a head injury and warrants an immediate visit to ER. Please take him to ER without a second thought. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards