Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Dr, I have pain in lower left abdomen, its on the extreme

Customer Question

Dr, I have pain in lower left abdomen, its on the extreme left where the hip bone or the side bone is and the pain is at the front abdomen , side/flank and the back side of flank. its an achy pain and pressing makes it more worst. I feel the pain even
while walking. i had it since night.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Do you still have the pain? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir , i still have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its on the front and back and flank ....left side lower abdomen. since night.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your input. I still will say that it's ibs because you have had exact pain at exact location and it was ibs and now it's again ibs. Take anti spasm medicine with panadol and it will be better soon. Nothing serious for sure. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The location is the same but the pain but the pain type is not ...and i never had pain on walking .....secondly the bone is also paining...
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Your perception can be different. At the most it can be diverticulitis and in that case you should get it checked. It can be colitis. Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir... Diverticulitis and UC ... How can this be possible ... I had colonscopy two yrs back ... Ct with contrast almost same time ... Stool test ..., still can this be duvertculitis or UC
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
I remember that no divertculi were seen in your case so diverticulitis not your case. But colitis is possible. Colitis simply mans colon inflammation. Somehow you raises all these points with me every time but in the end only IBS shows up. So I still say that its IBS. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why dont you come online in the night these days.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. In these days best time to contact me is from 4:30 PM MST to 9:30 PM MST. During this time, you will get quick reply. I hope you are better by now? I am really sorry for the delays these days but you are always in my prayers :)