Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Www

Customer Question

Www
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

You are unable to urinate?? How long has this been the case ??

If you have full bladder and discomfort and not able to urinate then you probably need to go ahead to the ER.

In particular if you retain urine in bladder for many hours then the bladder may be over-stretched and injured. It can turn a moderate problem to MAJOR. It sounds that you may need help via WE to Cath the bladder and relieve blocked urine....

Retaining urine too long may injure bladder and can even lead to acute renal failure. So it would be necessary to get help if you are unable to void...

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD