Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dr. R. Bora: R. Bora. Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your

Customer Question

Dr. R. Bora: Hi, I'm Dr. R. Bora. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: hi *****: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: i have some simptoms of diabates insipidus, go to the bathroom to urinate and thirsty, Dr. R. Bora: OK got it. Last thing -- Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: is there any natural medications instead of desmopressin? Dr. R. Bora: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to see a doctor to get testing to see if you have diabetes insipitus.

just having thirst and going to the bathroom frequently, doesn't mean definitely you have diabetes insipitus.

do you have a doctor you can see who can do some testing for this?

how old are you?