Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I had a limpoma removed 2 weeks ago and the snitches removed

Customer Question

I had a limpoma removed 2 weeks ago and the snitches removed 8 hours ago now the wound is open and slowly bleeding should I go to the emergency room, it's on my upper thigh?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Small bleeding can be due to some serous fluid mixed with blood. This can happen after stitch removal. There is no need to go to ER. You should put a sterilize gauze over the area and then put a bandage over the wound. You can get them from pharmacy. Keep it there for 24 hours and bleeding will stop. If bleeding persist or if you get a swelling in the area, in that case, you should visit ER but hopefully this will not be required. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards