Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm a 19 year old female, 172 cm and 65 kg. 3 days later I'l

Customer Question

I'm a 19 year old female, 172 cm and 65 kg. 3 days later I'll celebrate my birthday and I don't want to get period during these couple days. I went to the doctor and she gave me Duphaston 3 times a day. My cycle is not very regular, sometimes it's 2 days early, sometimes 4 days late. Now it's already 3 days late but I've took one pill of Duphaston but I want to make sure that it'll work. I'll use Duphaston to delay only this month's cycle for 4-5 days. If you have any detailed and further information about how to use Duphaston to delay period for a couple days and will it work without problem? Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4-5 years ago my stomach bled and I stayed in hospital for a day. But nothing worse happened since then.
I will opt out for an OBGYN