Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have problems with perception and leg with back pain pain.

Customer Question

I have problems with perception and leg with back pain pain. Also almost pass out from dizziness and can't hold onto things or open bottles or jar containers. I'm 48 with a healthy weight. This started since I was in a wreck deploying air bag going about 50 Mph.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!That was high energy motor vehicle accident .I would advise that you see orthopedic specialist for further evaluation . It sounds that you probably need MRI if back.. You may have benefit from medical pain management and perhaps physical therapy . hopefully you would not have problem such as bad ruptured disk and spinal stenosis in need of surgery. I would advise more evaluation and treatment methods to be considered in your case though. I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards! Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was thinking the same thing. Chiropractor did treat my initial stiffness in neck but it's not working for the other symptoms in my back and legs. Thank you for confirming what I needed to do!
You are very welcome!I hope that you receive excellent care and feel better soon!!