Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dr. David, I AM having difficulty connecting with you. MY

Customer Question

Dr. David, I AM having difficulty connecting with you. MY symptoms with pain and last evening vomiting through the night. Today just pain. Do I need to ask my Doctor for a Colonoscopy?? Or what Test?? Annette
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
Dr. David is not available now. May I try to answer your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES, Thank You.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bad Stomach pains. Not sure if it is my Celiac or something else. What type of pain Meds can I take? Or what tests should I ask my Doctor For??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Paid $46.00 last evening for help on my Visa.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This way will be Okay.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
How old are you? Are you male or female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is it? On a scale of 010, what is it with 10 being worst pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? Does it spread somewhere else? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Is it related to meals? Any bowel problems like constipation and diarrhea? Does anyone around you have similar problem? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I started to answer your Questions a nd lost the Screne.
Female - 73 5'3" 135 lbs No change in weight - just weakness. Pain is slowly subsiding - now 7. Just low constant pain in abdomen in the middle of the Rib Cage to Lower Abdomen. Colon could be a bit blocked - stool small & hard. I do have Celiac problems. Weekend at a Wedding -- possibly eating wrong food. AsI did notcook.
Annette 15491404-353
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
When you press the area, do you have a pain? Nausea or vomiting?