Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I'm not sure if you have a doctor question. I am

Customer Question

I'm not sure if you have a doctor for this question. I am trying to get off of perscription pain meds. I know what i need to do so but don't know how to go about it without sounding like a drug seeker. The only thing on my side is that I like uppers and
not downers. I need to locate a doctor in Alabama that will perscribe Phenobarbital. Any suggestions? Best regards, Julie
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Yes. Many pain medicine MDs can help you with this.
If you can tell me what city you live in and how far you can travel for medical care I would be happy to give you a list of such MDs in your area.
Of course, you will not be able to obtain phenobarbital online legally....
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS