Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Good Morning-I am a 55 y/o who recently spent 3 days in ICU, moved to the floor, spent 2 d

Customer Question

Good Morning-I am a 55 y/o who recently spent 3 days in ICU, moved to the floor, spent 2 days after I accidentally got mixed up with my meds. I have kept them in an contained med dose dispenser, ran out and did not take the time to re-load. I had fallen and broken my L arm & torn 2 ligaments in my knee. So, taking pain meds, and the regular meds which are: Metoprolol 125mg (I was dx. with Myocardial Bridging in 2010), however all my labs are great! Premarin 1.25mg, Synthroid 75mcg., xanax 2mg, Cymbalta 90mg. I took the meds, forgot b/c I did not have the dispenser to look & verify, took another round of the meds b/c my heart was having palpations. OMG…I woke up in the ER after my husband of 31yrs. found me unresponsive. Thankfully, he knows and
I too said no when asked about suicide. I simply got confused. What a disaster, had a real Jerk of a Psychologist while in the hospital he would ask me questions & never give me a chance to answer, treating me with disrespect. He placed m
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiWhat is your question?