Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

My name is ***** ***** i would like to ask you some questions regarding

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** i would like to ask you some questions regarding my health.ūüėä
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.Please ask your questions.Could you give more details of your symptoms?
I have not heard back from my request for further information. It is still unclear about what symptoms you are having that are similar to IBS, but I can address issues of possible pregnancy. If you engaged in a sex act that involved penetration of the penis into the vagina, then it is possible to get pregnant. There can be release of pre-ejaculate fluid during penetration before ejaculation occurs. The likelihood of pregnancy from pre-ejaculate fluid is far less than the likelihood of pregnancy from ejaculation, but it is not zero. However, there is no reason to be concerned about possible pregnancy until you miss a period. Since you say that your periods have been regular, there is no reason to be concerned about the possibility of pregnancy.