Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have dibetus and i now have to frozen shoulders this morning

Customer Question

i have dibetus and i now have to frozen shoulders this morning i noticed swelling in both upper groins and it burns by my vaginal region no fever
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your questions.The swelling in both your upper groins most likely means that you are having enlarged lymph nodes.Lymph nodes usually become enlarged when there is an inflammation or an infection.I think that you have some inflammation or infection in your vagina that is causing the swelling in both the upper groins.I would recommend that you be seen for this and be examined to diagnose your condition properly and be treated accordingly.Let me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars).Kind regards