Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Can you prescribe medicine?

Customer Question

Can you prescribe medicine?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I needed some medicine for some athletes foot and my Dr. Prescribed Clotrimazole and Betamethasone dipropionate ...I am fine with that for the athletes foot but I have another problem of psoriasis on my hands around my nails and have wen using Desoximetasone 0.25% to help that problem ..the Dr. Now ants me to use the one for my athletes foot on my fingers and I don't want to change as I am having very good luck with the Desoximetasone...can you give me a prescription for the Desoximetasone? Thanks nancy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. So what's up its bed time
Do we talk today or when?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting no response and about to give up on this whole thing
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
No, we cannot prescribe medicines over the internet. It would require that a physician that has seen you to make a proper diagnosis and provide a prescription for medicine.
We can only provide information in answer to questions.