Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Let the awkwardness ensue! Over the past few years I've been experiencing a strange s

Customer Question

Let the awkwardness ensue! Over the past few years I've been experiencing a strange set of symptoms. I drink a large amount of water (around 16-20 oz). Subsequently I have to pee. It's difficult to get started. The stream is normal after a few seconds. A few minutes after I'm done, my testicles feel like I've been sack tapped, there is some swelling in the cordage down there, and the next time I pee, white mucus comes out before urine. This seems to happen if I haven't masterbated for a couple of days and will continue to happen in a cycle until I do finally drain things. If I do pleasure myself during an episode, it hurts even more! My question is: what the hell?!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
Thanks for your question.
Reading your history I would like you to consult your doctor and get investigated for prostatitis. The prostate is a gland that is found in men that lies between the penis and the bladder, and this gland produces a thick white fluid that's mixed with sperm to create semen.
Your symptoms are similar to what a person has when he has inflammation of the prostate.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prostatitis/basics/symptoms/con-20020916
With treatment of the underlying cause for prostatitis, your smptoms will improve and you will feel better.
Take care.