Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am 26 years old and i dont have hair, i would want

Customer Question

I am 26 years old and i dont have facial hair, i would want to grow it though. Please could you help me with some medication so that i could grow full beard like everyone else
Category: Medical
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. We are not permitted to order prescriptions of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator