Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

222mk, I have had a sore throat weeks. The pain is slightly

Customer Question

I have had a sore throat for 2 weeks. The pain is slightly burning and radiates to my ear. It also feels like I have a lump in my throat occasionally. Sometimes my throat and ear itches. No trouble swallowing. Slight sinus drainage especially in the morning.
I am a 29 year old female. I am slightly overweight and do not drink or smoke. I have a vitamin D deficiency, as well as deficient in iron (over a year being deficient). I have anxiety. I do suffer from acid reflux, but I don't think that causes it because
I do medicate for it to keep it at bay. This all started after a bought with the flu about 3 weeks ago. I am severely deprived of sleep at the moment as well.I am scared to death I have throat cancer due to me having reflux since I was a pre-teen.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no weight loss or appetite issues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
slight occasional cough when taking deep breath.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
Thanks for contacting Justanswer.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had a sore throat for 2 weeks. The pain is slightly burning and radiates to my ear. It also feels like I have a lump in my throat occasionally. Sometimes my throat and ear itches. No trouble swallowing. Slight sinus drainage especially in the morning. I am a 29 year old female. I am slightly overweight and do not drink or smoke. I have a vitamin D deficiency, as well as deficient in iron (over a year being deficient). I have anxiety. I do suffer from acid reflux, but I don't think that causes it because I do medicate for it to keep it at bay. This all started after a bought with the flu about 3 weeks ago. I am severely deprived of sleep at the moment as well.I am scared to death I have throat cancer due to me having reflux since I was a pre-teen.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
Thanks for your reply.
What medications do you take daily? Have you consulted any doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't take any medications. No I haven't. I can't get in for 5 months.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
Thanks for your reply.
So now what is your main concern?