Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I think I am transgender and so I bought progynon depot.

Customer Question

I think I am transgender and so I bought progynon depot. Where is the best place to inject the estrogen and how long will it work in my body? And how soon will I notice some changes?

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I would only recommend this under doctor supervisionThe best place to inject estrogen is in the buttocksIt will generally work for up to 3-4 weeks.You will notice some changes immediately. Other more permanent changes like breast development takes months
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What changes will I notice immediately? I just injected the first vial, but I am feeling nothing special. So, one vial will last 3-4 weeks, then I will inject the next vial in 3 weeks, is that ok?

what dose did you inject?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1vial with 1ml dose 10mg/ml

the dose is 10 mg every 2 weeks startinghere is an article for your reviewhttp://www.transgendercare.com/medical/hormonal/hormone-tx_assch_gooren.htm
I noticed that our chat is not complete.
My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not satisfied, I injected one week ago and I think I don´t feel anything different. I red that it is common to inject 10mg a week to come to 40mg in a month. Why not doing it every week? And what are the first signs that it kicked in?

you have to start small. That 40 mg per month is maximum. you don't want to start at the max