Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question

Type Your Question Here...
Category: Medical
Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
What is your question?
Thanks,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been experiencing tightness in my stomach, wherein it feels like it wants to rumble/growl but it doesn't and then I am uncomfortable. I am 47 years old and I have low progesterone ( I have been having missed periods). I am also prediabetic. The problem with the stomach has been going on now occastionally for some months now, but for the last week, it has been really bothersome. I am eating okay and don't have any bowel problems. I noticed that I am burping more when I eat. Apart from the tightness in my stomach and feeling for it to growl, I feel okay.
Thanks,
I will ask the Moderator to move the question to he Health category where someone will be able to answer it. We are not allowed to answer questions out of category.
You don't need to do anything. You will receive another email similar to this one when a expert has read your question.
All the best,
Schuyler
~