Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Dear all, About 3 weeks ago, I had an encounter with a trans

Customer Question

Dear all, About 3 weeks ago, I had an encounter with a trans call-girl. Basically: - no kissing & no sexual intercourse (in whatever way) - mutual protected bj's - max. 15 to 20sec light anal rimming (active) and some mutual handjobs Since we were both
drunk (especially 'her'), she/he never got a full (nor a half) erection (nor have I seen pre-cum or whatsoever) but ... and that is the tricky part (since we were drunk), I can't say for sure that we have not swapped the condoms between the protected bj's,
the handjobs and the protected bjs again. Again I am not sure we have swapped the condoms but I am about 100% that there has been no pre-cum (cum definitely not) but I am freaking out because at encounter date + 2 1/2 weeks I have had a severe diarea, medium
to high fever for 24 hours and what I would believe is a bit of rash on the top of my penis. Although I guess that a possible swap of condoms - even without pre-cum - is not ideal :( in terms of risks and that anal rimming even if for a very short time can
be a risk too, what is your opinion ? Many thanks. P.E
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the query.
The rash, fever and diarrhea can be a sign of an STD.
I would suggest that you get yourself tested for STDs. An STD screen will be best at 3 weeks.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best wishes.