Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

You got back to me a couple of weeks ago and said it was

Customer Question

Hi, you got back to me a couple of weeks ago and said it was not a bug in my feces. Ok , chilled. But I just went to take a bath and found the same looking bug in my jacuzzi. Coincidence? I don't think so. Nor do I want to over react. Can u help?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Well the picture shows a big yes ...absolutely ..this bug must have fallen into the Jacuzzi though ...an adult insect of this type would not be living inside you If that is your concern. If I were you I would call a pesticide company to examine this big and your home. They should be able to eradicate any infestation that you may have... I am not aware of your prior conversation but will be happy to review related issues or concerns with you If that would be helpful. I hope that this is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help.I will be happy to get backwith you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
you are very welcome! Take Care!Anthony Bray MD