Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I hurt my lower back in Iraq, and have dead nervious in my

Customer Question

I hurt my lower back in Iraq, and have dead nervious in my shoulder. The VA has some how lost my paperwork and my back is causing me so much pain, I have a 4 years old and I am a single parent its gotten to the point I cant move to much to play and I am having issues finding work that will except me. I was doing fine when I was on my pain meds but ever sence they were moved to class 3 Doctors seem scared to help their patients and I need help. What can you recommend.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...As you have chronic nerve issue and such degree of pain and discomfort need not only pain medication but regular follow up with exercise , Physiotherapy and may be electrical nerve stimulation may be needed .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
So it would be ideal for you to have Physiotherapist who will follow you regularly to make you comfortable and to lessen your pain .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
MRI Of lower back is mandatory to see the extent of nerve damage .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
So proceed as I Advised you .Good luck .Please leave positive feedback for me .Thanks .