Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I take a water pill and a presumed pill can I use viagar

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
Can you please tell me the names of the pills you are using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I can not do a phone call at this time. Please mention the name of the medication you are on so that I can tell you whether it is safe to take Viagra with them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aandapamice 1.2mg andlosartan
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the details.
Since, you are on a diuretic (water pill) and an ARB (andlosartan), viagra can potentiate the blood pressure lowering effects of these drugs causing lightheadedness and dizziness, so I would advise that you take the minimum possible dosage of viagra to start with and once you are using viagara as a routine, you can increase the dosage to minimize any potential lowering of your blood pressure.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best wishes.