Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I need help

Customer Question

Hi I need help
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm 17 and so scared. Basically I've got fingered by my boyfriend and I think he had cum on his hand when he did it. My period is usually irregular. It should have started within the first two weeks of June and I got fingered on 8th of June.
I didn't have my period this month. Am I pregnant?
I don't think I have any other signs of pregnancy.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I also do not think you are pregnant since your boyfriend did not cum inside you.Fingering does not cause pregnancy.The sperms do not remain alive for long and they cannot swim through the vaginal mucus.Since you have history of irregular period, you can miss a period sometimes.You can take a urine pregnancy test for reassurance.My guess, you will be fine. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****