Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I take8 mg of lorazepam a day and also have osteoporosis .I

Customer Question

I take8 mg of lorazepam a day and also have osteoporosis .I eat adequate calcium in the evening hours. For the past two weeks I have been experiencing severe back pain around my right breast Could such a high level of lorazepam aggravate the pains I have in my body?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt would be very unlikely.But it could happen as a side effect...very rarely. Talk to your doctor about this. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just seemed like it might be since it is the same length of time I have been on the increase Also My medical doctor has me taking my calcium in the afternoon since I also am on synthroid but I drink 2 cups of milk and eat @ cups of yougurt q day
It is possible, not likely. You need to get checked again on routine labs, exam and calcium levels. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.