Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Dr: basu this is Ashrafur Rahman need to talk you no me medicine

Customer Question

Dr: basu this is Ashrafur Rahman need to talk you no me medicine you give me do I have to use it only on evening for how long after my black sport will diapered. Thank you ......
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello. The expert that you requested has not responded, so the question has been opened to other experts.

The other expert recommended hydroquinone to be applied nightly. The recommended dose in the US is to use the product twice daily.

Although it may take some time for a high melanin spot to fade with hydroquinone, once it has faded, the hydroquinone can be stopped, and the effect can persist for up to 6 months.

I would note that there are some risks of using hydroquinone in that it can increase the risk of skin cancer and many countries have banned its use. The system says that you are located in the UK and I thought that the UK is one of the countries in which it is banned. If the drug is available in your country and you can use it, it is appropriate to stop the medicine as soon as the desired effect is achieved to minimize any risk of using the drug.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know. If I have answered your question, please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.