Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I've got a lot cervical pain and mild CIN Pain when sitting,

Customer Question

I've got a lot cervical pain and mild CIN Pain when sitting, standing everyday the pain ongoing over six month period plz help feel no ones listening and I think I have cervical cancer
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, First of all you need to get a pap smear to check for cervical cancer. Just pain is not a diagnostic for cervical cancer. Pain can be caused by muscl spasm, and even nerve compression at your lower spine. That is why pap smear is very important. Then you should get lower back Xrays and a MRI scan if possible. Please consider seeing a chiropractor for back manipulation if your pap smear comes back normal. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had Pap smear normal pushed for cervix biopsies revelead Mild CIN and hpv got ongoing pain in cervix and recently side pain kidney area
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Mild CIN is not concerning --this gets better in 95% cases over a year or so.
The pain you are experiencing is not due these findings.
However, you can have inflammation from the recent biopsy procedure.
That will take some time to heal.
The pain at the kidney area can be from kidney stone or sometimes even infection.
That should be checked with urinalysis and an ultrasound.
Most commonly this is a muscle pain as the back muscles are located there.
Best wishes