Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have had a rash with small blisters on my right middle finger.

Customer Question

I have had a rash with small blisters on my right middle finger. But now I have the same type of rash in my genital area. posisibile small rash on my elbow. Iam feeling extra tired. Am having pressure and discomfort in my left side. also feeling like I have to urinate constantly & constipation. Also pressure in my lower abdomen. extreme fatique and a general feeling not feeling well.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
rash in the genital area most commonly is from a fungal infection like jock itch .
fungus like to grow in areas of warmth, moisture and darkness
if you are scratching your groin area, this can spread a fungal infection to your finger and elbow
you need to show your rash to your doctor to get prescription antifungal creams or pills
you can try over the counter antifungal creams like clotrimazole 1% on those areas 2-3 times a day for now
and use baby powder on your genital area to dry up moisture
you might have a vaginal fungal infection as well and there are over the counter agents for that as well.
you do need to see a doctor and get your urine checked for urinary tract infection
you need to eat more fruits and vegetables and fiber to fix constipation.
what do you eat usually every day?