Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I never got an answer to my first question that I paid $16

Customer Question

I never got an answer to my first question that I paid $16 for so here it goes again inside my ear all around as broke out in a scabby itchy hurting bleeding from scratching I have had this for at least 10 years but end of last year I noticed a lump in
my neck very small in the station tube. at night when I lay down I am noticing that it drains a clear liquid that when I wake up it is in my ear all dried up and scabby and in my hair. the only answer I have ever gotten is eczema. if it wasn't for the draining
from the inside of my ear ör the knot in my neck I don't think I would have the problem inside my ear. I've had several different creams cortisones and even one doctor made a compound was two different creams together and antibiotics the last time it almost
cleared up that night was almost gone but when I ran out of the antibiotics and ran out the compound it all came back. how can that be eczema when is coming from down n I'm thinking from the knot on my neck question mark
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
have you ever tried topical anti fungals?