Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Dr. Kida a personal issue here but very stressed about it.

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Kida a personal issue here but very stressed about it. So 2 thursdays ago it started to burn when I went pee. and then the next day i woke up and i was excreting a yellow/cream/green liquid. I got an STD test as soon as I could for gonorrhea and chlamydia and the results came back negative. I am still excreting liquid, it is more clear now on occasionally foggy or has somewhat solid white chunks in it. My next thought is that I could have a UTI but I am not sure if there is excretion form a UTI. Any info will help. I am going to see a doctor as soon as i have enough money and I just want to eliminate any unnecessary/expensive procedures. Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
This can be urethritis or inflammation of the urethra with UTI bacteria like E coli.
This is not STD but still a bacterial infection.
The next possibility is the false negative test of the chlamydia and gonorrhea.
The test should be repeated again to make sure they were not missed initially.
I still feel you should havev gotten a course of antibiotic which will confirm the infection if clears the discharge.
Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7 days an inexpensive but effective treatment option.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So basically go see a doctor again to verify the infection and to get a prescription?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
That is correct.
Even if the infection does not show up, antibiotic course still recommended since that is the most likely cause here.
Best wishes