How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45229
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 50 years old an about a month ago I started to feel

Customer Question

hi I am 50 years old an about a month ago I started to feel a little pan in my left testicle almost like its being squized I still have could you help me out in fixing problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
this pain could be due to a cyst in your testicle or a hydrocele or a torsion of your testicle or from an infection like epididymitis or orchiitis
the only way to know why you are having this little pain in your left testicle is to see a doctor and get an ultrasound of your scrotum and testicle to check for cysts and infection and masses in your testicle.
there is no way I can examine or feel your testicle
and just by feeling, you can't see inside
an ultrasound can see inside of the scrotum.
you can get an ultrasound at the ER or at your doctors office or at the hospital