Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I'AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY DAUGHTER,SHE HAS BUMPS ON THE TOP

Customer Question

I'AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY DAUGHTER,SHE HAS BUMPS ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD AND THEY HAVE PUSS COMING OUT WHEN YOU SQUEEZE THEM.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE CAUSED FROM AND WHAT IT COULD BE AND WHERE SHOULD I TAKE HER FOR TREATMENT WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SHOULD I CALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME. TRACY MATTHEWS
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Take her to get checked by a dermatologist. They handle skin AND SCALP issues!
I would advise stop hydrogen peroxide as that can be very irritating...
Ok to try wash once a day with HIBICLENS dilute solution( that is a pink antibacterial soap)...
Then wash hair 2nd time with Nizoral shampoo which is antifungal product...
This would help to cover these bases as she may have infected boils or could have a bad case of tinea capitis ( a fungal infection of the scalp)
The dermatologist can help make more certain diagnosis for her and direct treatment from there.
I hope that this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards!
Anthony Bray MD