Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Had stint that was infected in lower abdomen changed because

Customer Question

Had stint that was infected in lower abdomen changed because of lump of pulse infection in lower back first operation to set new stint in place (Mon) with surgery (Tues) rest (Wed) second op to remove infected stint op took appr 6 hrs (Thurs) early morning back to surgery because kidney not functioning same day dialysis to help kidneys function from then to now dialysis three times a week then phenomenal came need oxygen daily home from hospital started spitting up clots of blood back in hospital liver enzyme count was around 1000 taken off Lipitor have no strength in body have to be moved with help sstill spitting up blood clots in hospital I have lost weight and am now skin and bones stomach swore and can't eat because feel so bloated do you think kidney may have been damaged during surgery all this has happened in a month what can I do to help myself this patient is my brother and I am seeking help for him can you give advice on this
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
Your question is not very clear. Can you tell me where the stent was placed? What was the initial diagnosis?