Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Severe abdominal pain light headless constant exhausted scoliosis

Customer Question

Severe abdominal pain light headless constant exhausted scoliosis spondylitis arthritis ibs anxiety ptsd etc. Just been totally exhausted last couple weeks. Can not get comfortable and restless legs. Tired all the time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your queriesWith the symptoms that you are mentioning i.e. being light headed with severe abdominal pain and exhaustion ---> you need to be seen in the ER ASAP.There are some serious causes that need to be ruled out.You will need an examination of your abdomen and most likely require an imaging study like a CT scan of your abdomen in the emergency to find out exactly what's causing your abdominal pain.You will also require blood tests as well immediately.So please consult the ER ASAP for further evaluation of your condition.Let me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below.Kind regards