Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have Mrsa after getting golden staf from a C section in 2001.Now

Customer Question

I have Mrsa after getting golden staf from a C section in 2001.Now I have bugs in my stools,nose ,basically everywhere.What concerns me most is that what ever I touch whether it's food electrical,furniture,basically everything.Even tinned food.Last night there was a green visible bug on my foot but normally they are black.My pavers,lawns ,garden and tiles.Please help me .They are in everything house,bricks,clothes , cupboards. REGARDS SHARON
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
It will help if you could provide some further information.
Could you provide more details about which antibiotics and other interventions have been used?
I have not heard back regarding the request for additional information.
There are a variety of antibiotics that can be used in this situation. I realize that you said that you have tried everything, but it is possible that there is an option that has not yet been tried of which you are unfamiliar.
As for the carrier state of the MRSA, the primary interventions are a combination of cleaning of all body surfaces that allow it and topical treatment of certain high risk area, particularly mupirocin ointment applied to the nose.
I would be glad to provide further information if you can provide details of the previous interventions.