Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I had back surgery last year. I have 3 Herniated Disc In My

Customer Question

I had back surgery last year. I have 3 Herniated Disc In My Lower Back and spurs. The surgery did not help the pain I have. Now they want to do more surgery, they want to put rods and screws in my spine. They told me the recovery time would be at least 2 months with 24 hour care. There is no way We ( My husband and I ) can afford to get a nurse to help me. My husband said he could get off of work no longer then 2 weeks. All 2 Sisters have jobs and families of their own. All my friends work too. Dr. Orr said he would not give me any more pain pills. Can you please help me ? I talked to my family doctor and he is going to set me up with a new Neurologist and see what he can do for me. I will be running out of my pain pills in about 8 days. I am taking Hydrocodone 10/325 three times a day.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
No we can not give you pain pills or a prescription, which would be a felony...
Is that what you are asking
Or is there another question?