Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

91364 area code, need a pain management dr who can write me

Customer Question

91364 area code, need a pain management dr who can write me 30mg oxycodone every month i have blue cross, so no problem, had a back injury few years ago, and is interfering with my life. Any help? Currently on 180 30 mg monthly
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your queries.I am providing you with a link that will give you a list of various pain medicine doctors who can prescribe you this medication in your area:Click here to find the list of pain medicine doctors in your areaLet me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have chroic back pain, have been on oxycodone 30mgs 280 month for 3 years now, only thing that halps me work everyday. can you please help me blue xcross ppo
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I have given you a link which gives contact information on various doctors in your area that can help you with your problem.
It is not possible to prescribe oxycodone online as online prescriptions are not valid, particularly for oxycodone.
So you would have to see a doctor in person.
For that you would have to contact a doctor or call a doctor on the link that I have mentioned above.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will call tomorrow as rhe pain is killing me, hopefully thay can get me in. Plase i hope so. Thank you
Pedro
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome
Do rate me before you leave as that is the only way I am credited for helping you out.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dr.
I will most def rate you tomorrow if I can get in toi see a dr and get relief. This has been onfoing for many years foirme, and my life quality is suffering, as it is not east to get rthese meds, even though i am legit.
Thanks pedro
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome
Wish you all the best
Take care
Goodbye
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will i have a problem getting in last minute tomorrow, it is bad!Thanks Dr.
Pedro
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
It all depends on the doctor whom you contact.
You should get in contact with the doctors on the list that I mentioned to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live in woodland hills, ca 91364. Not New York! Hello!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
This link gives various locations in CA where you are located not NY: Click here
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below as you mentioned in one of the earlier posts.
Kind regards