Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have fishy feces oodr and heavy systomps of parasite

Customer Question

I have fishy feces oodr
and heavy systomps of parasite
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
Q. Can you please be a little more elaborate? Where is the odor coming from?
Q. How long have you had this for?
Q. Please give some more details including your age and gender.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to do a phone call at the moment. However, I can continue helping you here through this thread, let me know if it is convenient for you to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the odor is coming from my vagina and 41 female, 6 month i had this odor i tired flagyl foer it
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Alright, thanks for the details.
A fishy odor from the vagina and a discharge which is white can be due to a few conditions like bacerial vaginosis, trichomoniasis and fungal infections.
Flagyl is usually sufficient for bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis infections and if you have tried fagyl with no relief then it is best to get a culture and sensitivity swab test done to ascertain which pathogen or parasite is responsible for your problem, the test will also indicate what antibiotic will eradicate the problem.
While you set up an appointment with your PCP or Obs/Gyn I would recommend that you try an antifungal treatment regimen since it is over the counter and easily administered.
I suggest you use Clotrimazole 10 percent intravaginal cream taken one time only at night (full dose) and apply clotrimazole vaginal cream on the outside of the labia and around the vagina every day for 7 days. This effectively relieves most fungal infections of the vagina.
I would also suggest that you keep the genital area very clean and dry all the time.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Let me know if you have more queries about this.
Best wishes.