Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Dr., I am a 53 year old male and had a vasectomy about

Customer Question

Hello Dr., I am a 53 year old male and had a vasectomy about 20 years ago. I am single and have not had sexual intercourse in at least 8-9 years. I wanted to know if the lack of regular intercourse would have any effect on the size or rigidity of an erection,
and if there would be a reduction in the amount of ejaculate during self-stimulation due to the lack of sexual activity.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
There is no scientific evidence on this.
So lack of sexual intercourse will not affect your erection or ejaculate volume.
These factors are affected by your age, hormonal conditions, any other medication related side effects, chronic diseases like diabetes.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)