Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Just a quick question. If i have been trying to have a baby

Customer Question

Just a quick question. If i have been trying to have a baby for the last 14 years without success what could be the reason for this? ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello !There are a number of possible reasons. You could have blocked fallopian tubes. you could have hormonal issues that disrupt normal follicle(egg) development. You may have certain abnormalities of the uterus. your husband(?) may have low sperm count... you and your husband should seek evaluationYou may start with your OB/GYN and may be referred with certain problems to a fertility specialist Your partner should see a urologist to have his sperm evaluated.This apprcoach should lead to answers for you.I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. if my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction than please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD