Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dr Thomas THIS IS A VERY EMBARRASSING AND DIFFICULT QUESTION

Customer Question

Dr Thomas THIS IS A VERY EMBARRASSING AND DIFFICULT QUESTION FOR ME TO ADDRESS BUT IT HAS COME TO THE POINT IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM OR WHAT COULD BE OCCURRING. I AM A W 58 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH NO PRIOR DIGESTIVE OR BOWEL OR COLON DIFICULTIES. I DO HAVE A BONE DISEASE BUT NOT RELATED, I DONT THINK TO THIS ISSUE. APPROX THE LAST MONTH OR SO I HAVE BEGUN HAVING PAINFUL BOWEL MOVEMENTS. THE PAIN BEGINS IN THE RECTAL AREA AND SEEMS TO RADIATE UP THREW MY INSIDES UP TO AN AREA I KNOW AS MY STOMACH AREA. ADDITIONALLY ALSO THE PASSING OF GAS HAS ALSO BEEN PAINFUL AS WELL. THESE ARE SHARP, DELIBERATE TYPE PAINS THAT CONTINUE AS I PRODUCE A MOVEMENT AND WITH EACH ONE. IVE ALSO NOTICED UPON COMPLETING THE MOVEMENT ITS AS THOUGH THE RECTUM IS NOT CLOSING COMPLETELY THUS CAUSING ME TO NEED TO CLEAN THE AREA SEVERAL TIMES, AS IF IT IS NOT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED FROM THE MOVEMENT AS ALWAYS BEFORE.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi
thanks for requesting me
What bone disease?