Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I wonder, have you read the history I wrote on this site yet?

Customer Question

I wonder, have you read the history I wrote on this site yet? It is a little lengthy, but I believe this is a serious problem. And, are you able to prescribe medications to me here, Dr. Amir? I believe I am having a recurrence of my Adult ADHD/ADD, and it's gotten to the point again that it is disrupting my daily life, my work life (I am an LPC-I at the moment, and am having serious issues with concentration, remember things, very short attention span. If you could please read my history, it is all there. I have taken Valium and Adderall in the past, but the Adderall only helped a little...when it would wear off, I became lathargic and slow thinking, although the Adderall really did improve my concentration. I have to be fully present wit my clients, and I don't want to lose my job, like I have in the past because of my ADHD.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Unfortunately we are unable to prescribe controlled substances online
It is illegal and we could lose our licenses for that
I can help you find a doctor in your area though.
Where do you live?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my membership and return my money. What a bullshit site. Charging people money to ask each question? Get sponsors like every other American on the web, then answer questions free, like you promised to uphold when you became a doctor. Shame on you all. Bet you're not even doctors. You guys are sick, and your page is a f**king mess...unclear...and is a bully. Elizabeth Windham is my name. Cancel me or I will call my sister-in-law who is also my lawyer, pricks.