Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am 52 and I have having an impossible time losing weight.

Customer Question

Hi-
I am 52 and I have having an impossible time losing weight. I have cerebral palsy, and right now I am losing the ability to walk. The main issue is exhaustion. So working out is a real challenge. I have been doing Weight Watchers for several months and I have lost 3 lbs.
I want to lose that weight, I mean it is a really important to me! I started to read Dr. Sara Gottfried book, but there are a thousand suggestions- and the amount of work to go through and sore it all out. I fear I'll have more questions than answers. ii feel like a professional can help me.
thanks- Sue
D
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
have you had your thyroid tested?