Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

A week or so, my throat has been bothering me. it

Customer Question

For about a week or so, my throat has been bothering me. it hurts from time to time, but it also seems sorta tight like. & ive just recently noticed my left tonsil has like a hole or a bit of separation to it. my jaw, also feels tight at times, and im couching up stuff. I went to my doctor, and all he did was look at my throat and basically told me I was delusional & nothing was wrong.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am an ear, nose and throat specialist and can assist you. What sort of stuff you cough up? Do you have any lymph nodes in your neck? Any weight loss, loss of appetite, burning in stomach, bad taste etc? Can you upload picture of your tonsil (if possible). You can upload it at imgur.com and can send me the link or you can do it here as follows;
1. Click the paperclip icon
2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button
4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK
6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kymberli. No answer has been given yet. I just wanted to ask few questions to provide you better help. I need to know that What sort of stuff you cough up? Do you have any lymph nodes in your neck? Any weight loss, loss of appetite, burning in stomach, bad taste etc? Regards