Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

What does non specific findings on genitourinary organs me

Customer Question

what does non specific findings on genitourinary organs mean
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
can you be more specific?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are you there I keep typing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i keep typing but it does not seem to work

I'm here. Can you tell me more history of what is going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok can you see my answer i took a urogram it all came out good it says found 4 mm hypodense in the right kidney i had an infection Then i took an ultra sound and that is what it said what does that mean

It simply means that they don't know what that lesion on the kidney is. Could be a cyst could be something else. You need a CAT scan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i took the cat scan it sees it was to small to charcterize the reason i went for the ultra sound because i had a fibroid and that is what they say on the ultra sound what does that mean i took the urogram for all the organs where clear that was all it says about the kidney

non specific findings simply means things that are not pertinent. Like cysts or other spots that have no relevance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

would that mean cancer

no, definitely not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am going to tell you i took urogram , mamgaram all good in the report it says liver normal spleen normal minmal retroperitneal lymphadenopathy 1.0x0.8 the bowel and bladder normal .the reason she send me to my obgy to get a papsmear normal and mamgram normal because the saw a small fibrod 3.4 so that is what the report for ultra sound says small fibroid and that

It sounds like you have nothing to worry about here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my husband just passd away in an accident and every thing is hard for me now . .so do you think if that said that the bladder is normal somthing could still be there and what does all that mean

From what I can tell it appears normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so what does non specific findings genitourinery organs mean abnormal if there is smothing big would they see it on cat scan

Like I said...non specific simply means random, incidental findings. Like benign lesions, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

where in the urinery tract , bladder and kidney . and it does not mean cancer . have you seen that before

Yes, I have. Many times
Yes, I have. Many times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

and if i had cancer or big stuff the urogram would have said that

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if that dr do the scope in my bladder and my bladder on my cat scan says appear normal do i still have to worry about her finding any thing more

No you don't. You are clear. Please dont forget a positive rating. I appreciate it