Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My left side of my stomach has been hurting good two

Customer Question

my left side of my stomach has been hurting for a good two weeks' . it is not my heart. i get very bloated and constipated, my hand , feet, and head tingle and go numb. i get extremly dizzy and when i lay down this wierd feel overcomes me, i can't describe
it. i i h have muscle pain in mu upper back area. and my eye sight has really changed. i have been to the hospital they say nothing is wrong.. but i know something is.. can you point me in the right direrection to tell them whet to look at please!!!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
Have you had this problem before?
How old are you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
It is possible that you are suffering from anxiety.
That being said, since the hospital has not found anything wrong (Was this at the ER or where you admitted?) then your next step should be to consult with a GI specialist.
After examining you she may want to do specialized testing such as an upper and lower endoscopy.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS