Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Doctor I have question I slept with friend few times

Customer Question

Hi doctor
I have question
I slept with friend few times and lately he said that he has pus discharge and irritaion and pain and he said the dr tells him that u have std gonorrha infection from your girlfriend
I am not sexually active and he is accusing me that i have std i am waiting for my blood test result and concerend
What are your thought?
Thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
If you do not have fever, pus discharge, burning urination and increased frequency of urination and if you are not sexually active simultaneously with anyone else who might have the infection, then there is no possible way that you could have given him gonorrhea.
Gonorrhea is not a shy presenter, when one has Gonorrhea, s/he knows. It is most transferable when its symptomatic like all other STDs.
I do not think you are the source of infection.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Best wishes.