Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had sex with three different female sex warker at their place on 01,

Customer Question

I had sex with three different female sex warker at their place on 01, 02 & 3rd May,2015. I ahve used Condom for all for voginal and oral sex both. i am in fear whether Condome was broken.with one i had se twice. During oral sex with 3rd one her vaginal fluid has touched with my chest. I have touched vagina of each with my hand also. From 4th may I am feeling itching and mild irritation at my penis tip. Yesterday I felt mild fever also. I had seen a rash at below armpit on 4th May and that was healed up yesterday morning. I am feeling mild itching at my body also. I am feeling guilty now for my work and in a fear of contacting any STD of them. May I get any STD from them? Please help. Now I am not able to concentrate at office and in very fear also. Please help
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
There is always a risk of STDs when you have sexual intercourse with sex workers. However, the contacts you mention - chest to vaginal fluid contact, hand touching the vagina and broken condoms are not likely risks to contract HIV. In HIV, there should be contact of the infected fluid or blood with your blood or a raw surface, trivial contacts do not confer any risks.
The symptoms of STDs start after a week to 2 weeks of contact, anything before that is probably not a symptom of an STD, since incubation periods of all the STDs are more than 7 days.
The rash below the arm pit or irritation and itching are not symptoms of any specific STD.
Having said that, since there is a history of exposure, I would suggest that you get an STD screen at 2 weeks after the contact.
Hope this helps.
Please leave a positive rating for the service.
Best wishes.