Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

This is urgent. A tumour has shrunk from Read more: http://www

Customer Question

hello, this is urgent. A tumour has shrunk from a mass of 19mm X 17mm to a mass of 18mm x 16mm in a period of two months. Is there a way I can get an image to show the difference in the current size from the original size?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need the answer urgently.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Where is this tumour?
How were these measurements obtained?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Dr. Love, I'm sure you've heard this often, but my word, what a lovely day. I had to wait too long for you to contact me. I needed the answer sooner and I have found the answer elsewhere. Eva
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have just checked my bank, and your organisation has billed me for £25 without my authorisation. I paid a deposit, but I gave no instructions to bill me. Since I had to find my answer elsewhere, please refund the money that was removed from my bank account without my knowledge. Eva
OK