How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18207
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can u review my nerve question believe me the symptoms I state

Customer Question

Can u review my nerve question believe me the symptoms I state I have, I really have and I'm sure it's due to my drug use weed specifically which was tainted which I didn't pick up on until after smoking it a number of different times my arms feel totally awkward to me , how they move position they in etc etc my hands too it's like I'm a statue and il trying to move as if I human ! If this paints a sensible interns of my symptoms picture ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello again.
Have you had any neurologic exam regarding these symptoms?
Did your primary care physician do an MRI of the head when the MEI of the neck was done?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
There are several steps that would be appropriate for these symptoms, although they may have already been done.

The first step would be a neurologic examination, which if not done by your primary care physician, could be done by your Neurologist. Depending upon the findings on neurologic examination, there are several other tests that may be helpful, including an MRI of the head, tests of peripheral nerve function, such as a nerve conduction study or EMG, and blood tests, such as vitamin B12 and folic acid levels.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So where do instant pcp? Or go straight to neurologist
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
It would usually be appropriate to start with your PCP, who can start the evaluation, but it sounds like you have already done this, so seeing a Neurologist may be appropriate for you.