Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

What can i do to keep myself from gunning down these

Customer Question

what can i do to keep myself from gunning down these disrespectful kids that live in the appartments near me. they drive in and out with their radios blasting there music. i have bipolar disorder and cannot tolerate noise very well.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello!I recommend that you openly discuss your feelings with your psychiatrist. You seem to need some increased focus on anger management it would seem. IN part more attention to your treatment for anxiety may be of help.What medications do you take now for your Bipolar disorder?? I think probably a combination of medication adjustment to more help with anxiety plus some added counseling to help you with coping vs frustrations and issues that might provoke anger would be helpful for you. I hope that this is helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. IF my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD